Many years ago, my sister (-in-law), Judy, Retired2stamp, invited me to a Stampin' Up Party. I was drawn to the 6X6 recipe card swap our local group was doing and had wanted to scrapbook too. I wasn't really interested in card making because I had witnessed my brother (in-law) Ed fold up a handmade card and put it in his pocket. I almost fainted and I didn't even make the card. But after a few parties, I was hooked and now make more cards than I had ever thought I would. My most recent passions are ATCs, tags & altered art. As you look through my blog I hope you can see how I've grown in my crafting ability!

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Love Those Boats!

This recipe card was for the August class at The Craft Shack


It was a very simple recipe card using Stampin' Up retired DSP, Whisper White CS & Certainly Celery CS.  The bling was a silver nail head I had in my stash.  The Stamps by Judith's large colander was stamped in Versamark then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  It was fussy cutt out then popped up with dimensionals.  I'm not sure where the tomatoes & zucchini stamps are from but they were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink then colored with Copics R24, R27, YG23, YG63, YG67  then fussy cut out & adhered to the back of the colander before it was added to the card.

TFL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment