Many years ago, my sister (-in-law), Judy, Retired2stamp, invited me to a Stampin' Up Party. I was drawn to the 6X6 recipe card swap our local group was doing and had wanted to scrapbook too. I wasn't really interested in card making because I had witnessed my brother (in-law) Ed fold up a handmade card and put it in his pocket. I almost fainted and I didn't even make the card. But after a few parties, I was hooked and now make more cards than I had ever thought I would. My most recent passions are ATCs, tags & altered art. As you look through my blog I hope you can see how I've grown in my crafting ability!

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Easy Peasy Hors d'oeuvre

This easy recipe came from my stamping friend, Tina.  I made 12 for the recipe swap at our recent Stamp & Swap Event.  This recipe card is pretty straight forward.  I stamped a pineapple in Hello Honey on the same color CS then made a cute little tab with the pineapple brad through it.  The edges were sponged.  The hardest (or most time consuming) was make the title!  TFL!


SUPPLIES:  SU Very Vanilla, Hello Honey & Cajun Craze Cardstock; Bo Bunny Kiss the Cook CS; SU Hello Honey & Cajun Craze Ink; SU Burlap ribbon; Stampabilities Pineapple; Eyelet Outlet Pineapple Brad; EK Success Mini Corner RounderRanger 1/2" Double Sided Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment