Many years ago, my sister (-in-law), Judy, Retired2stamp, invited me to a Stampin' Up Party. I was drawn to the 6X6 recipe card swap our local group was doing and had wanted to scrapbook too. I wasn't really interested in card making because I had witnessed my brother (in-law) Ed fold up a handmade card and put it in his pocket. I almost fainted and I didn't even make the card. But after a few parties, I was hooked and now make more cards than I had ever thought I would. My most recent passions are ATCs, tags & altered art. As you look through my blog I hope you can see how I've grown in my crafting ability!

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Give Thanks

For the November ATC class at The Craft Shack, I designed this one with Thanksgiving in mind.  I love to take a technique & make a miniature version so I decided to make an eclipse ATC.

I started by inking white cardstock with Tim Holtz Antique Linen.  The leaves from Tim Holtz Leaf Prints are randomly stamped off the edge with Ranger Archival Inks - Library GreenMonarch Orange & Plum.  I then die cut GIVE with Tim Holtz Alphanumeric 1" Tall Dies.  A piece of May Arts Burlap String was wrapped around the CS with a Tim Holtz Pine cone tied with a bow.  This layer was then adhered to the SU Tangerine Tango base.  Using slivers of foam tape, the letters are placed back in the negative space.  It was finished by adding a "thanks" from Tim's Chit Chat Seasonal Stickers.

It was a quick, fun ATC to make.  TFL!!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Fall is my favorite time of year. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete