Many years ago, my sister (-in-law), Judy, Retired2stamp, invited me to a Stampin' Up Party. I was drawn to the 6X6 recipe card swap our local group was doing and had wanted to scrapbook too. I wasn't really interested in card making because I had witnessed my brother (in-law) Ed fold up a handmade card and put it in his pocket. I almost fainted and I didn't even make the card. But after a few parties, I was hooked and now make more cards than I had ever thought I would. My most recent passions are ATCs, tags & altered art. As you look through my blog I hope you can see how I've grown in my crafting ability!

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Love You!

I designed this Valentine Day's card for The Craft Shack's Card Club.  I just love this paper from Maja Design & even though it's from a Christmas paper pack it's perfect for Valentine's Day!


I placed 2 pieces of Maja Design I Wish 12-x-12 DSP on SU Real Red CS then added it to the Neenah Premium 110lb Extra Heavy Card stock base.  The strip of red CS was embossed with a Dots EF; I die cut a  Elizabeth Craft Jewels 1 Die in white.  I trimmed it to fit then added Starform Red Dot Stickers for a little bling.  The LittleB Heart Dies not only cut but embosses too.  The small white heart is popped up.  The words are from Tim Holtz Celebration Script Words & I went over them with clear Wink of Stella.

Hope you liked my simple Valentine's Day Card!  Thanks for visiting my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment