Many years ago, my sister (-in-law), Judy, Retired2stamp, invited me to a Stampin' Up Party. I was drawn to the 6X6 recipe card swap our local group was doing and had wanted to scrapbook too. I wasn't really interested in card making because I had witnessed my brother (in-law) Ed fold up a handmade card and put it in his pocket. I almost fainted and I didn't even make the card. But after a few parties, I was hooked and now make more cards than I had ever thought I would. My most recent passions are ATCs, tags & altered art. As you look through my blog I hope you can see how I've grown in my crafting ability!

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

That's the Way the Tennis Ball Bounces

Here's a layout using another one of Cheryl's sketches, Sketch16aug3, from SCS (Splitcoaststampers).


I didn't have any landscape photos so I cut two vertical photos down.  The SU Brilliant Blue base works well with the colors in the photo.  The circles are SU Garden Green because from my thousands of pieces of cardstock I didn't have anything close to the color of a tennis ball!  The strips of DSP are from DCWV High School Paper Stack & I used a few pieces of Little B's Washi Tape.  The only embellishment I added was a brad that says "Tennis" in the title. The sketch has more embellishments but I couldn't find anything else that fit.  I'm sure I have something but after organizing them last year I can't find anything...LOL!  I think it looks bare so I'll just have to keep an eye out for something that I can add later.

Well on to another project...TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment