The next layer is a beautiful Victorian looking DSP in a collection by Maja Design called "Let's Have Coffee" & is cut just 1/8:"smaller than the base. The stitching around the edges are from the Bo Bunny Stitches Set & inked with Tim Holtz Distressed Frayed Burlap. I used a Tim Holtz Paper Distresser on the edges & sponged them with Frayed Burlap then adhered it to the base.
On the last layer, I die cut a small oval using the Spellbinders Ovals Die Set so the paper would show from the 2nd layer. It was also stamped with stitching, distressed & inked around the edges. Before attaching to the other layers, I used Glossy Accents to place a small piece of gauze on the back then popped the layer up with thin foam squares.
The final step was the embellishments. The Memory Box fence was trimmed before adhering using a Tombow Glue Pen. Next I added a little strip of DSP which is the reverse of the Maja Design "Let's Have Coffee" stamped with stitching & over top of that is a metal embellishments attached using micro glue dots. The Cheery Lynn Flourish was die cut from SU Old Olive then cut in half & used on each side. I attached 2 Kaisercraft Mini Paper Blooms which were pressed down & a sprig of pearls is tucked behind the flourish.
It ended up being a little...well a lot bulky but I have to say I was very pleased with it!!