Many years ago, my sister (-in-law), Judy, Retired2stamp, invited me to a Stampin' Up Party. I was drawn to the 6X6 recipe card swap our local group was doing and had wanted to scrapbook too. I wasn't really interested in card making because I had witnessed my brother (in-law) Ed fold up a handmade card and put it in his pocket. I almost fainted and I didn't even make the card. But after a few parties, I was hooked and now make more cards than I had ever thought I would. My most recent passions are ATCs, tags & altered art. As you look through my blog I hope you can see how I've grown in my crafting ability!

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Let 'em Eat Ice Cream

Last year, nine of us from our group, the NEPA Gigglers, decided to do a seasonal ATC swap. We are doing them quarterly so some of us will do 2 ATCs for a total of 12 & we'll place them in a 7 GYPSIES Artist Printer's Tray. This is my ATC for our spring ATC which is the 1st in the series.

We had specific SU colors to use:  Pink Pirouette, Soft Sky, So Saffron, Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White.  If needed, we could use small amounts of nueturals as accent colors.

"Lickable" by The Cat's Pajamas is stamped in black ink then colored with SU markers. Once the image was fussy cut out, I drew lines on the cone & put Glossy Accents on the scoops of ice cream. When I cut him out, his whiskers were cut off so I glued slivers of SU Basic Black were they were. The image is popped with dimensionals so I could put a tail on him which is part of a cotton ball. The grass is a Martha Stewart Punch.  Of course, he'd rather have ice cream than a carrot so he threw it to the curb!

TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment