Many years ago, my sister (-in-law), Judy, Retired2stamp, invited me to a Stampin' Up Party. I was drawn to the 6X6 recipe card swap our local group was doing and had wanted to scrapbook too. I wasn't really interested in card making because I had witnessed my brother (in-law) Ed fold up a handmade card and put it in his pocket. I almost fainted and I didn't even make the card. But after a few parties, I was hooked and now make more cards than I had ever thought I would. My most recent passions are ATCs, tags & altered art. As you look through my blog I hope you can see how I've grown in my crafting ability!

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Corning Museum of Glass II


 
I had 8 photos I wanted to use & in order for them to fit on the page I had to really cut them down.  I trimmed & trimmed & trimmed some more.  It worked out well because the 2 photos of us blowing glass on the left ended up being same size & then the 4 on the right showing the process are the same size.  We didn't get to take the snowmen home because they needed to cool. When we got them, I took a photo of Zach holding his. I didn't want to use the background of that photo so I decided to cut Zach's image out.  I "anchored" it on top of one of the photos.  The title is cute from the Cricut.

I had 7 photos for this page & the 1 on the left & the 2 on the bottom needed to stay close to the original size because I wanted to use everything in the photo.  I was able to cut them all so they just fit.  I used a few glass bubbles as embellishments.  There was just enough room for my journaling.  







Again, I cut Zach's image out to eliminate the background.  He was looking through the picture frame he made.  I was a little disappointed that the red background paper isn't as bright in the photo as it is in real life.  


Thanks for looking.










Supplues:  Cardstock - SU Basic Gray; DSP - DCWV Indian Summer;  Cricut - Learning Curve;  Embellishment - Dress It Up - Bubbles.




No comments:

Post a Comment