I had 8 photos I wanted to use & in order for them to fit on the page I had to really cut them down. I trimmed & trimmed & trimmed some more. It worked out well because the 2 photos of us blowing glass on the left ended up being same size & then the 4 on the right showing the process are the same size. We didn't get to take the snowmen home because they needed to cool. When we got them, I took a photo of Zach holding his. I didn't want to use the background of that photo so I decided to cut Zach's image out. I "anchored" it on top of one of the photos. The title is cute from the Cricut.
I had 7 photos for this page & the 1 on the left & the 2 on the bottom needed to stay close to the original size because I wanted to use everything in the photo. I was able to cut them all so they just fit. I used a few glass bubbles as embellishments. There was just enough room for my journaling.
Again, I cut Zach's image out to eliminate the background. He was looking through the picture frame he made. I was a little disappointed that the red background paper isn't as bright in the photo as it is in real life.
Thanks for looking.
Supplues: Cardstock - SU Basic Gray; DSP - DCWV Indian Summer; Cricut - Learning Curve; Embellishment - Dress It Up - Bubbles.