Many years ago, my sister (-in-law), Judy, Retired2stamp, invited me to a Stampin' Up Party. I was drawn to the 6X6 recipe card swap our local group was doing and had wanted to scrapbook too. I wasn't really interested in card making because I had witnessed my brother (in-law) Ed fold up a handmade card and put it in his pocket. I almost fainted and I didn't even make the card. But after a few parties, I was hooked and now make more cards than I had ever thought I would. My most recent passions are ATCs, tags & altered art. As you look through my blog I hope you can see how I've grown in my crafting ability!

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Corning Museum of Glass

 
It's been a long time since I've published anything here.  I've done a lot of scrapping and card making but I just never got around to uploading them on my blog.  Considering it's winter, maybe I'll take time to go back and upload them.

This layout doesn't have a lot of embellishments but I wanted to focus on the placement of the photos. I was inspired by a co-worker, Allison, who showed me a layout she had done at a Creative Memories class awhile ago.  I thought is was pretty neat and I love how the photos are angled and placed so they look like they run off the edge of the page.  The tags in the upper left corner were our "badges" we wore while in the museum.  I used the Cricut to cut out the title and had bubbles that looked like glass that I used for my only embellishments.

Thanks for looking!

Supplies:  Card stock - SU Taken with Teal SU Certainly Celery; DSP -  DCWV Indian Summer; Cricut - Learning Curve; Embellishments - Dress It up - Bubbles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment