Many years ago, my sister (-in-law), Judy, Retired2stamp, invited me to a Stampin' Up Party. I was drawn to the 6X6 recipe card swap our local group was doing and had wanted to scrapbook too. I wasn't really interested in card making because I had witnessed my brother (in-law) Ed fold up a handmade card and put it in his pocket. I almost fainted and I didn't even make the card. But after a few parties, I was hooked and now make more cards than I had ever thought I would. My most recent passions are ATCs, tags & altered art. As you look through my blog I hope you can see how I've grown in my crafting ability!

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Wedding Congratulations


This was a quick card I did for a friend's son's wedding.  The card base is SU Brown Sugar CS & the card front is popped up.  The dress & sentiment are stamped in SU Brown Sugar Ink from SU's Love & Laughter.  I used the SU Modern Punch with mini Taupe pearls as accents. 

What's special about this card is the lace is from their wedding invitation.  TLF!


No comments:

Post a Comment