The devils are by Sugarland & stamped in vermilion.
The tree is cut in SU Early Expresso & I didn't ink the edges because the manila made it look like a shadow (plus it was too hard...LOL).
I cut 2 Memory Box fences in SU Basic Black then I wiggled it around so it wasn't straight. Both are adhered using a glue pen.
The "31" was cut in Tim's new Halloween black deco sheet. I love these sheets because the glitter doesn't come off & they're very soft.
The sentiment & spider are from Tim's new Gothic remnant rubs. I used a fine line Sharpie to draw a line so the spider was hanging from the "31". I dabbed a small amount of picket fence around for a little fog then added black jute at the top.
I thought it need some dimension & knew I had a skull jewelry charm in my stash. It was very shiny so I applied a coat of gesso then sponged it with frayed burlap. It just happened that one of Tim's small arrows fit through the charm! I also distressed the arrow with mushroom alcohol ink then adhered them with mini glue dots.
The back of the tag was pretty much a mess so I decided to add a paper backing & Tim's new materialize paper pack was perfect. It gave the tag the finished look it needed. I also printed my info, tore it & inked it in fired brick & black soot then adhered it using liquid glue.
I've never done a lot of Halloween projects except for a friend's birthday & a few tags but I did enjoy making this. I so happy Elizabeth enjoyed my creation as much as I enjoyed her's! One fun fact about our swap...she has the same devil stamp!!