Many years ago, my sister (-in-law), Judy, Retired2stamp, invited me to a Stampin' Up Party. I was drawn to the 6X6 recipe card swap our local group was doing and had wanted to scrapbook too. I wasn't really interested in card making because I had witnessed my brother (in-law) Ed fold up a handmade card and put it in his pocket. I almost fainted and I didn't even make the card. But after a few parties, I was hooked and now make more cards than I had ever thought I would. My most recent passions are ATCs, tags & altered art. As you look through my blog I hope you can see how I've grown in my crafting ability!

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Eggstravaganza

Got together with my peeps at The Craft Shack last week to make alcohol ink Easter eggs.  We followed Tim Holtz's instructions to make these lovelies!














All you need are various colors of alcohol inks, alcohol ink mixatives a blending tool, alcohol ink blending felt & white plastic eggs!  You might want blending solution too just in case you want to change the color on the eggs or need a little clean up.

So simple just put the 1 or more inks & a mixative on your felt, tap, tap, tap on the egg (do half of the egg at a time), dry, add 1 or 2 of those inks that you want to stand out to the felt, swipe to show a little white on the egg then tap, tap, tap again & dry.  Voila!



No comments:

Post a Comment