Many years ago, my sister (-in-law), Judy, Retired2stamp, invited me to a Stampin' Up Party. I was drawn to the 6X6 recipe card swap our local group was doing and had wanted to scrapbook too. I wasn't really interested in card making because I had witnessed my brother (in-law) Ed fold up a handmade card and put it in his pocket. I almost fainted and I didn't even make the card. But after a few parties, I was hooked and now make more cards than I had ever thought I would. My most recent passions are ATCs, tags & altered art. As you look through my blog I hope you can see how I've grown in my crafting ability!

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Aww, nuts

My SIL, Pam & I collaborated on this recipe card for The Craft Shack's September Recipe Class. Pam had this yummy peanut butter icing recipe & she wanted to use her Inky Antics Scented Smiles Peanut Stamp Set and Scratch 'n Sniff Stickers.  The set has the cutest stamps with scented stickers.  We placed a clear sticker over the peanut butter jar so when you scratch it you can smell peanuts! After Pam picked out the papers, I found a recipe card by lorie64 on SCS & using her basic layout this is what we came up with.























Other supplies - Maja Design Denim and Friends12x1 Paper, SU Night of Navy & Very Vanilla, Copics, SU Oval punches, Twine, Wooden Button, twill ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment