The shapes are all from SU punches in SU Brushed Silver CS:
- I used the Window punch first then the 1" circle;
- From the Itty Bitty Punch Pack I punched the flower then the 3/4" punch;
- The handle is cut 3/4" X 2 1/2" with the trimmer;
- I used the flower for the top of the "bolts" & popped one up inside the wrench with a dimensional;
- I used the Washi Tape punch for "bolt" & cut a small piece for the head. I used my tweezers & ruler to scribe the threads & lines on the bolt head.
I just love the sentiment which is from LittleB's Handwritten Die Set in SU Basic Black. It's on a panel of SU Brushed Silver embossed using to Sizzix Diamond Plate EF. The card base is SU Going Gray & layered with Real Red.
A very fun card to make! TFL!!